As another year comes to a close and 2018 is gearing up, many in the Tampa Bay area want to get out and celebrate. Whether you’ll be ringing in the new year with your young family or celebrating as only adults can, there’s something for everyone. Like we have done for the past three years, we’ve rounded up the best events and entertainment to ring in 2018. Happy New Year!
- Noon Year’s Eve Celebration at Sky Zone Tampa | 10137 E Adamo Dr, Tampa, FL 33619 | 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- The Mommy Spot’s 4th Annual NOON Year’s Eve Celebration | 4465 W Gandy Blvd #600, Tampa, FL33611 | 10 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. | features DJ Jake Dela Cruz, juice toast and balloon drop at noon.
- Riverwalk Fireworks | Cotanchobee Fort Brooke Park 601 Old Water St, Tampa, FL 33602 | 10 p.m. – midnight.
- First Night St. Petersburg | Downtown St. Petersburg | 4 p.m. – midnight | more info found here.
- Apollo Beach New Year’s Eve Bash | Circles Waterfront Restaurant 1212 Apollo Beach Blvd, Apollo Beach, FL 33572 | 6 p.m. – 2 a.m. | more info found here.
- New Year’s Eve at Club Prana | 1619 E 7th Ave., Tampa, FL 33605 | 9 p.m. – 3 a.m. | general admission is $30 for a single ticket, $50 for couple tickets.
- The Rooftop Eve | 107 N Franklin St, Tampa, FL 33602 | 9 p.m. – 2 a.m. | general admission is $250 and includes open bar, champagne, dessert, and entertainment.
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks Cruise | Yacht StarShip & Yacht StarShip IV | 10:30 p.m. – 1 a.m. | more info found here.
- Aqua Eve | The Florida Aquarium | 9 p.m. – 1 a.m. | general admission is $30 and includes food & drinks, champagne toast, fireworks, and access to all exhibits | more info found here.
- 2018 New Year’s After Party | Hard Rock Cafe 5224 Orient Road, Tampa, FL 33610 | 12 a.m. – 4 a.m. | general admission is $20 at the door.