It’s that time of the year again! Halloween is almost upon us. While officially Halloween may be only a one day event, the spirit takes hold of the area throughout all of October. The Tampa Bay area offers a multitude of Halloween Events. From family friendly to the truly scary, there’s something for everyone. We’ve done the hard work for you and rounded up a list of fun events in the area.
Family Friendly Halloween Events
- Guppyween. Florida Aquarium 701 Channelside Drive Tampa. October 29 & 30, 1-5 p.m. Children in costumes: $10, Adults: regular admission price, members get in free.
- Creatures of the Night. Lowry Park Zoo 1101 W. Sligh Avenue Tampa. October 28 & 29, 4-10 p.m. Multiple ticket options available.
- Halloween Horribles Parade. Center Place Brandon 619 Vonderburg Drive, Brandon. October 30 beginning at 3 p.m. Children is costumes are invited to participate in the parade. Must have a ticket to participate. Tickets $2 per child.
- Boo Bash. Coachman Park Bright House Field 601 N. Old Coachman Road 5:30-8:30 p.m. Free alternative to trick-o-treating with multiple activities for children and plenty of candy.
Teen Halloween Events
- Ybor City Ghost Tour. King Corona Cigars 1523 East 7th Avenue, Ybor City. Two hour walking tour. Admission is $25 for adults, $10 for children (8-12). Children under 5 are not permitted, children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Sir Henry’s Haunted Trail. 2837 South Frontage Road Plant City. October 28-31, 7:30-10 p.m. Not recommended for children under 12. Closed toed shoes are recommended for wear. Multiple admission options.
- Howl-O-Scream. Busch Gardens 10165 N. McKinley Drive Tampa. October 27-30 7:30 p.m. Tickets include shows and rides, prices start at $66 with multiple discount and deal packages.
Adult Halloween Events
- A Nightmare on Franklin Street. Tampa Theatre 711 N. Franklin Street Tampa. October 23 – 31, times vary. Screenings include The Conjuring, The Shining, Poltegeist, and The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- Scream-A-Geddon. TreeHoppers 27839A Saint Joe Road, Dade City. September 25 – November 1, select nights and times.
- TASCO Field of Screams: The Asylum. Boyd Hill Entertainment Studies Ares 2900 31st Street St. Petersburg. October 28 – 31, 7 p.m. – 12 a.m. Admission is $15.
- The Shallow Grave. 701 42nd Street NW, Winter Haven. September 30 – November 5, select dates and times. Admission is $17 per person per attraction, combination tickets available.
Where are you going to celebrate the Halloween spirit this year? Tell us in comments or share pictures on our Facebook page.